Ticket Sales Manager
- Work with existing Management and Marketing staff in maximizing ticket sales revenue
- Work with company ticketing and CRM systems to maximize efficiency of use and deployment of ticketing system and CRM data to achieve efficient use of marketing dollars
- Provide overall leadership for Sabercats ticket retention, new ticket sales and service initiatives
- Oversee sales efforts involving season tickets, partial plans, premium sales and group tickets
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and mentoring for ticket sales staff
- Lead sales by example with disciplined calling schedule.
- Develop and maintain a client base of ticket sales prospects and customers
- Knowledge of Houston community for group and premium business to business ticket and fan experience sales using both company provided prospective customer data and data developed from personal experiences
- Prepare and manage an annual Ticket Sales business plan and budget in concert with appropriate staff and senior management that encompasses the sales and retention of all of our various ticket buying customers
- Effectively manage various group assets / experiences in order to maximize group ticket sales at all home games
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports that monitor the progress of the ticket sales team both individually and collectively and insures that we maintain proper sales pacing to meet the goals set forth.
- Work with members of senior management team to manage relationships with outside vendors and corporate partners related to the sale of group tickets and corporate ticket sales packages
- Work with existing Management in effectively and efficiently using ticketing and CRM systems to ensure data collection, analytics and marketing directly related to generating incremental ticket sales revenue
- Assist Marketing personnel with the development of sales and support materials.
- Develop strategies to assist in ticket sales for other events at company stadium put on by 3rd parties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Administration or other field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team
- Two (2) years of experience working in a ticket sales management role preferred
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented leader with proven ability to motivate people and maximize revenue production
- Proven track record in ticket sales in terms of both personal accomplishments and in leading successful sales teams
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high paced environment
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with Ticket Return ticketing system preferred
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster preferred
- Experience working with CRM systems such as ACT, Goldmine, Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, etc.
- Willingness and ability to work to achieve sales goals which may include working holiday and weekend game days during the pre-season and season
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary plus commission
- Benefits Package including health, dental and vacation
- Family Health Insurance and Family Dental Insurance Available at Employee Cost
- Complimentary Tickets Provided for Your Use for Family and Friends (may not be resold)
- Friendly and Supportive high energy work environment
- Reports to Team President
DIRECT INQUIRIES WITH RESUME BY EMAIL: email@example.com
Applicants Only Please.
No Phone Calls Please.
Qualified Applicants will be contacted for interview